Our acting program is an intensive program combined with an exclusive business, entrepreneurship and general education core developed with our movie studio partner. Students earn a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree over the course of eight semesters while powerfully preparing for success in the professional entertainment industry. Additionally, Relativity School empowers all students to develop original digital content such as online channels, web series and interactive performances while fostering an entrepreneurial mindset in exclusive Collaboration Labs with industry mentors.Acting students take comprehensive sequences in acting, voice and speech, movement, camera technique, combat training, and business. Faculty is comprised of industry professionals and leaders who are passionate about craft, discipline, professionalism and artistic excellence.
In addition to programmed course projects, all students have the opportunity to audition for annually programmed productions including an annual fall play, an annual spring musical, student films, scene presentations and more. Additionally, our Collaboration Labs are programmed for all students and are built to foster interdisciplinary creativity.
The main factor in any form of creativeness is the life of a human spirit, that of the actor and his part, their joint feelings and subconscious creation. —Konstantin Stanislavsky
Students Who Complete This Program...
- Are powerfully prepared pursue a professional acting career in film, television and theatre as an entrepreneur with artistic sensitivity, creativity, and integrity.
- Identify and illustrate the collaborative relationship between the actor, text and audience in a range of social contexts, historical periods, performance styles and cultures.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethic and readiness for the business demands of a career in the entertainment industry with practical entrepreneurship skills for producing their own work.
- Evaluate work in their field, including their own work, using professional terminology, artistic sensitivity, creativity, and integrity.
All degree candidates who complete the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting program will produce a series of original projects designed to build a creative digital portfolio of professionally produced content including:
- ORIGINAL SHORT FILMS
- MUSIC VIDEOS
- SPEC COMMERCIALS
- ORIGINAL WEB SERIES
- SKETCH COMEDY
- ELECTRONIC PRESS KITS
- APPLIED WEBSITE CONTENT
- SCENE PRESENTATIONS
- LIVE PERFORMANCE
- INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP
- MOVIE TRAILER
A degree in Acting lets you explore a lot of different career roles. With this degree, you could become a Professional Actor for Film, Television, and Stage. You could learn to teach others as an Acting or Vocal Coach. You could help identify new talent as a Casting Director. Or you could guide other actors’ careers as a Talent Agent or Manager. You can use an Acting degree in other fields, too—as an On-camera Correspondent, Stunt Performer, or even a Motivational Speaker. With an Acting degree from Relativity, your future isn’t limited to the stage and screen.
You can also view our GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT page for more career information on jobs and possible careers that relate to this program.